View Single Post
Re: [RQ]dod's de_rat_2002 map
Old
  (#3)
Ical

Default Re: [RQ]dod's de_rat_2002 map - 24-11-2005

I want to say thanks to PMB and Austin, yea! mapedit_mm + bspedit v1.7 is really great!. well I know about bspedit_mm but I like mapedit_mm better.

Now I have modified map for my own; de_bikini, cs_cbble, cs_airstrip, cs_contra, cs_prodigy, de_havana, cs_volare and cs_pasta (still working).

I didn’t need “func_???_???” for mission goals. since mapedit_mm still can give me “info_???_???” for mission goals, and not only that, I can put helicopter fly hover in the map.

for adding mission goals (hostage /rescue zone /bomb target) I’m using “origin” & “angles” number from temporary* CT /T /VIP. And for “infodecal” ("{hrpoint" /"{TARGET") I’m using “origin” number from temporary* “armoury_entity”.

*) example; to add hostage, first adding VIP with mapedit_mm, then edit on bspedit; keep the VIP “origin” & “angles” number, and change VIP entity group to Hostage entity group. The same way for rescue zone, bomb target and infodecal. (sorry for quick explain my english so bad).

And this is my question; ‘cause the way above was too tricky, can anyone tell me another way to get the “origin” & “angles” number in the map?, specially for adding mission goals and infodecal…

Thanks again to PMB and Austin,
Thanks to all map creators,
And special thanks to Botman (this guy is an angel?, or HL monster?)

Last edited by Ical; 24-11-2005 at 20:06..