Thread: About Navmesh
View Single Post
Re: About Navmesh
Old
  (#4)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default Re: About Navmesh - 16-03-2004

He had 3 different nicknames. Banned once, and came back twice. He's a lamer of the worst species. He first came at botman's claiming to everyone he had written an almost perfect bot in less than 2 weeks, which when we asked him where to download it proven to be a big fake. The kid has an almost void knowledge of coding but boasts to be able to lecture everybody about C++, algorithmics and such. We've thus been making great fun of him several times by fooling him into talking extensively about the "Marconi pathfinder", an algorithm that doesn't even exist Later on he came back at Bots United with his latest creation he called "slashbot", which was basically POD-bot shamelessly ripped off. He asked for advice on how to fix bugs that were long time fixed in the POD-bot source code by the myriads of podfixes available, and would you believe we even told him how to do, but he was prolly unable to even apply the patches we were talking about, and he charged us later of having ruined his beautiful bot. Then he started making a lot of noise again, posting stupidities and finally asked OFFICIALLY to join the Bots United crew with his bot. Unbelievable. I'd always thought n00bs like that could only be seen in movies.

Anyway smelly kids like this one are amusing for the first five minutes, but after that they get tiresome, that's why we had to ban him (THREE times) in order for him to shut up.

FYI, I learned that after being bashed upon here he immediately registered an account at Nuclearbox and started asking help for fixing his "slashbot" in the bot developers forum there. Unbelievable, I tell you.

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."