View Single Post
Re: jk_botti v1.43 release!
Old
  (#10)
joeysmile
BRUT.me

Default Re: jk_botti v1.43 release! - 07-05-2014

i dont know, i think it wil be hard, maybe turning off autowaypointing and manually edit waypints could help a little bit. bots sometimes go to the heliport but the chance is like 0,01%

i think it is good to edit the waypoints at maps where secret rooms are, the bot dont know how to open it and get stuck in front of them (its in my TODO too)

but i think i have found another bug, sometimes when someone connects he is firstly registered as a bot, then a bot disconnects and the person joins. I think this is messing the amxbans, because people can join even if they are banned, maybe it is only bug in my amxbans, i dont know, but it looks in the IRC like this:

[16:58:57] <@HLDM_SERVER> D_Shark (BOT) has joined the server
[16:58:57] <@HLDM_SERVER> Rusalka (BOT) has left the server
[16:59:00] <@HLDM_SERVER> D_Shark (STEAM_0:0:620423989) has joined the server

and when someone banned tryes to join, the bot will be kicked and joins back, couldnt it be set that the bot will disconnect only after successful connecting of a player?

[21:19:50] <@HLDM_SERVER> BANNED_PLAYER (BOT) has joined the server
[21:19:50] <@HLDM_SERVER> Medilka (BOT) has left the server
[21:19:54] <@HLDM_SERVER> Trezalka (BOT) has left the server
[21:19:54] <@HLDM_SERVER> Kurtizana (BOT) has joined the server
[21:20:12] <@HLDM_SERVER> BANNED_PLAYER (BOT) has joined the server
[21:20:13] <@HLDM_SERVER> Kurtizana (BOT) has left the server
[21:20:16] <@HLDM_SERVER> BANNED_PLAYER (STEAM_0:0:259877962 has joined the server
[21:20:16] <@HLDM_SERVER> BANNED_PLAYER (STEAM_0:0:259877962 has left the server
[21:20:17] <@HLDM_SERVER> Kombinator (BOT) has joined the server

and i am using ATAC, and the bots punished everybody for teamkilling, even if it was bots fault of course, and it was a mess at hltp server so i set up that after 5 teamkills, the player will be banned for one hour. but when bots teamkill 5 times, ATAC writes that he will be kicked, be he is not, and the players think its unfair, couldnt it be set, that the punished bot will be kicked and other bot connects?

but despite the little bugs i like the bot very much and thanx to them i have quite a lot of players on my BRUT.me servers and a lot of fun , i am not good at coding and have not much free time, but if i find some, will do some research about it, can u help me with this evilspy?

btw g0nz0uk, your apuk server is down