View Single Post
Re: Two problem of a WolfMP map's :)
Old
  (#16)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Default Re: Two problem of a WolfMP map's :) - 20-01-2010

axis_respawntime is not an ET console command. In ET there are 2 fields in the Start : Advanced (Host Game Advanced menu). Never tried them and they won't work on map scripts that change the respawn time some time after game start AFAIK. What console command there is I can't think of right now.

Making custom scripts for FritzBot ET
1- you can copy out (unzip) the map scripts of the maps in the waypoint packs. (they are inside \maps folder named mapname.script) Then compare these to the original versions in the map pk3 files in \etmain. PK3 files are just zip files that have been renamed so the game engine will select them.
2- Next open these files in notepad and change the times. Most waypointed maps only change/set the respawn times in the initial game start. (game_manager{ spawn{...)
3- Then put your new script versions in a sub-folder named maps.
4- Create a zip file say z_Fritz_respawns.zip, and put that map folder with the script files into the zip file. I personally recommend you get a copy of Winrar, but Winzip works well too.
5- rename your z_Fritz_respawns.zip to z_Fritz_respawns.pk3
6- place z_Fritz_respawns.pk3 inside your \fritzbot directory. Run FritzBot ET to verify the changes.
This should work for both /sv_pure 1 and /sv_pure 0.

BTW: If you use /devmap mapname to run the map there is a command that allows you to temporaily change the name of the map script file from mapname.script to something else. But most users would get confused I expect using it so I won't detail the steps here.