View Single Post
Re: Let's kill the bots
Old
  (#22)
The_Hard_Mission_Guy
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Default Re: Let's kill the bots - 06-08-2006

for a very simple reason!
I'm deliberatly running only ONE bot at the same Time!......so when the bot dies the next gets spawned......it's as easy as that.
and about the number of bots (why do you have only 8 bots?) because I'm trying to keep the error margin as low as possible untill the current bot-kill dilemna is resolved!......(there is nothing more easier that replacing 7 with gpGlobals->maxClients .......)

but anyways ,
I think I have discovered the bug ......and it's in one of those least expected places!
it's somewhere ,Where I don't have access at all.......it's in the MOD to be precise!

Yes , Yes
I'm talking about Ricochet , Ricochet is the Sinner ........and if you want a very very clear proof without making any coding .....then just load Ricochet and type the "kill" command!
and you will see that it does nothing (at least that happend for me) while all other mods responded as needed!

so the conclusion is that : It's not my codes fault (I knew from the start that my lines are clear!) but because the ClientKill() function is disabled in the mod somehow for some reason...

So the troublesome Question remains : How can I kill the bots in Ricochet???