View Single Post
Re: Sandbot v0.4.1 released
Old
  (#17)
tschumann

Default Re: Sandbot v0.4.1 released - 26-09-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeisverystrangeindeed! View Post
Yea I fixed it, didn't like being run with jk_botti which is strange as it originally was able to run with it. Maybe the HPB code conflicts with jk_botti? BTW nice job on the update, they are nice replacements as long as you put them on bot_skill 10 where they get more "skillful" and act tougher. Op4CTF support is always a plus. BTW, what is the They hunger mod that sandbot supports? I cant find DM in They Hunger so I wonder how to activate it
Hm, odd. I changed quite a bit since the last release but nothing that I think would cause a problem.
Thanks! Do you know if it's possibly to win a round on op4cp_park with a single player? I had a quick look the other day but couldn't quite work it out.
And yeah, The Storm linked to They Hunger - there are five deathmatch maps (thdm1 - thdm5) - it's pretty much Half-Life Deathmatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
I never thought Sandbot will crash if playing with jk_botti or HPB_BOT. It never happened to me even if I used 4 BOTS at the same time.

By the way, Sandbot has already very tough. I think their skill is competitive for now. Just wait for bot_count fix and I will upload video for you on youtube. Play against 4 BOTS is awesome
What's the problem with bot_count?