View Single Post
Lord of the Rings Oline bot Creation.
Old
  (#1)
TackyBotter

Default Lord of the Rings Oline bot Creation. - 25-03-2011

Hey Guys ,

I'm new to the forum but not new to botting. Recently I started playing LOTRO for the basic reason that its free and i enjoy it. I have played many MMORPGS and just decided to take a break from the subscription nonsense for a time. Currently there is a bot called pwnagebot that works fairly well but its not readily maintained as much as I would like which I use on a fair basis. I have written quite a few autoit scripts for most of the games I play but nothing much greater than pixel detection. I have begun to study .net and want to create a bot for LOTRO. The first project I want to create is a tool that forces your character to Auto Face his targeted enemy. Autoface is something that has been left out of most newer mmo's because they fear botting but in turn only really hurt thier players and cause wrists to hurt . Enough rambling, how would I start learning how to do this. I know it will take a serious amount of time to learn, I am fully willing to accept this grind. I have read posts on reading game memory , log files etc but am still unclear on where to begin. If anyone can point me in the right direction so that I can begin to learn I would be most happy. If I can create an autoface tool then I will move on to trying to create a self navigating bot.