POD-Bot mm build for x86-64 segfaults
Old
  (#3)
Lazarus Long

Default POD-Bot mm build for x86-64 segfaults - 17-02-2005

Hello, sPlOrYgOn:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sPlOrYgOn
http://splorygon.game-host.org:8080/ download the util.cpp right click and save target as..
OK, I've done it and the loading error is gone. That's the good news, the bad one is that it's segfaulting.

I don't know what might be needed to check it, if anyone is willing to, of course, so I'm attaching the plain output untill the segfault (cstrike-standard.output.zip) and a trace output as well (cstrike-standard.trace.zip). I'm also attaching the modified Makefile in case anybody might want to give it a look (I modified it a bit to do architecture auto-detection and build the correct binary, so it's a bi-arch Makefile).

Anyway, and in case someone will give it a look, if anything else is needed just tell me what and I'll try, to my best knowledge, to help.

Best regards,

(BTW: I don't know who maintains the Forums, but tar, gz and/or bz2 as valid attachment extensions are harmless and might be useful... Windowscentrics... humpf!)
Attached Files
File Type: zip cstrike-standard.output.zip (1.8 KB, 416 views)
File Type: zip cstrike-standard.trace.zip (22.3 KB, 431 views)
File Type: zip podbot_sdk-x86_64.zip (2.3 KB, 407 views)

Last edited by Lazarus Long; 17-02-2005 at 03:04.. Reason: Spellchecking (sorry my native language isn't English)