View Single Post
Re: darji2 waypoints
Old
  (#20)
enigma1

Default Re: darji2 waypoints - 28-04-2008

Technically the map favors axis. The CP is closer to them they have a good opening towards it from where they can take out the opponent engineers and utilize the cvops. If you noticed cvops with FG42s are way more effective than any other class on this map. So the more a team has the better the chances for a win is. (medics are also important here)

Usually the team with a better balance (medics/cvops) may win. Also weapons bots carry do matter since the rifles have the reload problem I would try using bots with FG42, MP40s and Thompson and panzers.

One other thing I noticed is that the bot behavior is strange, they will prefer to go for the kill when the respawn time just expires so you wait in the queue as long as possible. That I saw when I was doing some sprees. Also as time goes by sometimes I see them moving backwards a lot, something I don't understand (I've seen it with other maps).

And yes I will try to fix these spam errors. Basically a couple of fake roam actions at the beginning should do. Which I will disable in the default clause of the .aiscript.

Thanks for the help
CK-Chaos