View Single Post
Re: digital cameraz, image editorz, texture creation
Old
  (#11)
Thirdeye

Default Re: digital cameraz, image editorz, texture creation - 15-05-2005

awsome well ive had tons of really HIGH quality 4.0 - 1.0 megapixel images on my machinez and 80% of them were real life shit i thought would make good texturez

i have alot of unfinished maps (small DM puzzels ) but their themez are real life modern urban texturez... i haven't given any thought into doing anything aside from that ... but i would love to experiment with the HL 1 engine and make some really psychodelic worldz and far out alien terrian wouldn't be so outa the question

my mom just recently bought herself a new camera ( which is why i created the thread ) so i have MORE intimate access to such a device 3.2 megapixel if im correct... ive already walked around and snaped photos and ther VERY constistant with my current archive quality size and such... ( more or less ) but hopefully ill have something rendered in the next few weekz

i map for myself now mostly because i always played with legoz and(would wanna help create a game) have been analyizing building and my surroundingz... its really stimulating couse i live a small boring border town LOL