Re: Spamming
Old
  (#9)
biohazerd87
Moderator by day Waypointer by night

Default Re: Spamming - 12-12-2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by @$3.1415rin
well, I admit, i'm getting a bit pissed off. I see this since some weeks, and it's not because I started the thread i'm now reffering to, but it's a good example. This isnt against those people having answered in that thread, it's rather about the general behaviour

i'm talking about http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=3179
why cant everyone just stay on topic ? we have other parts of the forum to talk shit. talk about tanks, whatever. but her it's e.g. just not of interest if some website is updated or not, it's about bot aiming. I mean, a post where someone points out that someone else has found a better aiming algorithms and it turns out that this is also based on the one from JoeBOT, well, that's ok, you cannot know everyones code.

This is just as an example. there isnt the need to post useless stuff, it doesnt increase your 'ewang' as nova once had written in his signature. so people, please think a bit more before posting, thx.
i know exactly what you mean... i really hate it when i ask someone spacifically on what there opinion on something is... and i even use their name and everyone wants to put a word in as if there names are the one i specified... it is really annoying... IMO we should have a Sticky Thread somewhere that is just Spam... where if you have somthing to say go there and say it... if you can't help or follow directions don't post... i will admit i have done it before but not that much