View Single Post
Re: CS 1.6 bot problem
Old
  (#8)
Whistler
Summoner

Default Re: CS 1.6 bot problem - 09-12-2007

First, I never said talking about illegally copied software is illegal (but the USA does have DMCA which made talking about cracking DRM illegal, right?). I apoligize if that makes confusion.

I assume you have read the forum rules before joining:
http://www.bots-united.com/member-rules.php

Quote:
9. Postings which involve the use or distribution of software that has been aquired through illicit means are strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, providing help and support in the use of materials that were illegally aquired, such as executables, source code, and documentation. Bots United is not a place where illegal activities of any kind are to be discussed or encouraged, thus assistance, distribution or support for illegally acquired software is not an acceptable behaviour.
Quote:
4. Name calling, personal attacks, racist remarks, insults and other forms of intimidation must never happen. Arguments and dispute resolution between members must take place in private, through private messaging or other means, and preferably off the board.
If you insist such an attitude next time, you'll be banned from this forum. We respect your freedom of speech, but please understand us because if our forums are full of discussions about warez software, we'll likely to be in trouble. Feel free to discuss somewhere else and no one cares.

btw, I read your post as a racist comment which is not only insulting to me personally.

You've been warned.

Last edited by Whistler; 09-12-2007 at 09:26..