View Single Post
Re: A few more bot bugs
Old
  (#9)
Denny
FritzRTCW Team Member

Default Re: A few more bot bugs - 04-12-2005

I only helped code the FG42 and some of the key binding stuff for the fritzbot menu and barrier exemptions and objective fixes.

Anyways, I'll take a look at that server.cfg in a bit, thanks for posting that. I mainly asked for you to post it so mal could look at it and maybe see what's going on if it's something server cvar related (you never know).

Norway will be out with my next pack release which i hope will be in a couple weeks, they'll be a few more maps supported and a couple other updates (Market Garden for sure, because the allied bots have an impossible time beating that map) as well so it'll be worth the wait. It's kind of a tough time for me now with Finals and i got a certification test Tuesday and some other things so i've been kind of sluggish waypointing for the time being. Sorry about that guys.

I'm gonna say this to the public just so they know. I know that in some cases my waypoints may seem crappy or whatever. But i want to let you know that my main goal is to get the bots running the maps well enough so they go where they need to, they don't get stuck and they complete their tasks and objectives as needed. My goal never was to make perfect waypoints. Bugs with my path files are always welcome (like the Norway stuff) so again, don't be bashful.

Also keep in mind Fritzbot's gameplay is varied, sometimes the bots will play hard and hold you off for long periods of time, and sometimes you can blaze through a map in less than 3 minutes (even playing the same map too). I like how it plays like that because you always face a new challange or get by quick and easy, it adds more variety.

FritzbotRTCW Official Waypointer & Beta Tester
Updated: 1/12/06

Click Here to view my current waypointing progress.

Last edited by Denny; 04-12-2005 at 21:21..