View Single Post
Re: Half-Life Decay: Solo Mission
Old
  (#6)
sixcentgeorgefr

Smile Re: Half-Life Decay: Solo Mission - 07-03-2021

the mod is cool .. those who made it .. were cool .. at this time..
may be politics burned their minds with too much bullshit.. last time i saw them : on instagram : they were in new york and south america...

their work is great , and i modified it [ with simply changing the ent file in the map ] to play it alone..
the maps are well made . except the first one where scientists women are scanned .. the way should open to the barney "desk" instead of from where they come from.. [ i mean why scanning ? like with the virus19 : why testing if sicks or not sicks are "re-put" togethers.. ??? ][at end all non sicks will be..once or more infecteds..if they still approach sicks with no protections.. ]

the code is great for the "coop mode of two.."
but that should be better to compare what they did and mix that code with " the one of svencoop .. plus the one of "heart of evil " [ that makes barney very cool as a "a bot in game" that "really is a help bot in game " the code is even better in the heart of evil source ..

the part with the valve is very hard to pass if you do not hide the two women.. let one in the room being in the path where no alien can see her [crouched].. and with the second jump to get under the valve.. so you can hold it during long time without being killed by flying aliens.. the parts where there is a vort and a alien grunt is also not that easy..because of spawn..