View Single Post
Help Im Still An Idiot
Old
  (#9)
RickJames

Default Help Im Still An Idiot - 09-03-2004

i was hoping not to have to make another post concering any problems with these bots but sadly enough i will have to. im having two problems.
1.the bots are not loading up on my customs maps which in turn means they are not learning these maps. i have turned on the learning function in the text file but they still will not load when i go to a custom map that does not have waypoints for it.
2. the other problem i am having is that the bots will becom inactive for no apparent reason after a map change. this problem takes a little more explination. first off this problem only seems to occur when no one is on the server because when me and all my freinds are on there playing the maps never become inactive between map changes or anything. but when i join the server and i am the only one in there with the bots they will simply stay in the spawn, jump up and down very slowly, and they will also walk very slowly but generally into walls. they also do not shoot at you if you go to their spawn.

both of these problems i have tried to fix several times. the second one is much harder for me to figure out then the first one. id appreciate any help i can get from you guys.