View Single Post
Guys! Please rank my bot!
Old
  (#1)
Jeefo

Default Guys! Please rank my bot! - 15-10-2005

I'm writing a bot. good start ?. Bot based on old YaPB 1.1, and called JetBot. I DON'T want get hosting on bots-united, i'm only want, that you're guys rank this bot. Does bot good or bad e.t.c...

The source code is NOT available, but if someone want to see it i will publish code (when put money on my internet account )

Bot has some new features, such as voice communication (aka zbot), localization support (based on latest yapb, and added this night ), dynamic entity linking... Has big changes in sourcecode... (mostly to make bot more oo'd)

I use Yapb as base because i think this one of the best pb clones. Thanks to whistler for his work...

This bot doesn't support podbot waypoints, so you need to use standard one, included with installation.

HOW TO INSTALL:
Just run installer and follow instructions on the screen, afrer install finished edit your metamod.ini (add win32 addons/jetbot/dll/jetbot.dll), if you're using metamod, or liblist.gam, replace your gamedll with gamedll "addons\jetbot\dll\jetbot.dll" if you're not using metamod...

To use voice communication you need to copy zbot chatter from czero\sound\radio\bot to cstrike\sound\radio\bot
Sorry but only russian version of docs is included with package... because i have no time to write english docs by now, bot if you're liked this bot i will translate docs to english...

Ok!, that's all i want to say, now download & try it!
Attached Files
File Type: zip jetbot-1.0w1.zip (550.8 KB, 441 views)

Last edited by Jeefo; 15-10-2005 at 14:59..