View Single Post
New method of waypointing
Old
  (#1)
chelseafc0512

Default New method of waypointing - 11-01-2011

thank you , kwo
i have some new problem
i 'm feeling very dizzy in making waypoint because when waypointing, we must stand at all the waypoints to check the waypoint radius
and it's connections path
is there a way to make waypointing be easier,such as like this :

1. the radius and the connections between all waypoint will always be showed,so that we can fly and detect wrong radius ,wrong connections
without standing at all waypoint
2. when aiming at a waypoint the waypoint and its radius will change the color to notice us it is marking ,and all the waypoint
that connected to it will have different color from the waypoint we aim and all other waypoint

when we want to connect /disconnect ... waypoint 1 with waypoint 2 we can do like this :
1 . aim at a waypoint 1 and type the command that mark a waypoint 1
2 . and aim at other waypoint (waypoint 2) and type command we want (connect/disconnect) ,
it will do the function between the marked waypoint and the waypoint we are aiming at

i have editing navigation mesh for zbots in condition zero ( which works like i said above) and i can do
many maps all day without getting dizzy (because i don't have to stand at all waypoint to check, i just fly and see
if there is wrong area or wrong connection)
but when waypointing, i feel dizzy very much and only works no more than 1-2 hours

would you like to change and is there a way to change this ? it helps me very much