View Single Post
Tribes 2 - Better bots
Old
  (#1)
Roberto

Default Tribes 2 - Better bots - 14-05-2018

Hi! I know this is mainly a Half Life mods bot forum, but just in case some of you know about the Tribes series, let me present to you WAY better bots than what the game has to offer. You'll think you're playing with real people, and you'll get your ass kicked just as much as you do online. What more can you ask from bots?

The creator of these bot scripts is Lagg-Alot, a bot enthusiast who made the bots drive vehicles (which they don't do by default) and made them do many, many more objectives, and also fixed a ton of bugs. The problem is he stopped in 2009.

However, he did sent me his latest scripts and explained how they work to me. Years later when I started to learn the basics of programming, I started to make my own modifications. I improved the bots, fixed more bugs, and added even more features. Now, I think they're some of the most fun bots to play against in an FPS.

So if you know about Tribes 2 and want better bots, get them from my site OR from TribesNext.

The list of features or changes is too big, so I won't bother copying it here too. You can read the installation instructions HERE, about Lagg's bots HERE, and about my modifications HERE. Have fun!