View Single Post
Please help w/metamod-hpb compileing
Old
  (#1)
BIGman10in

Default Please help w/metamod-hpb compileing - 19-08-2004

Ok so i have the metamod code, the hpb bot code, and the updated source code.

I have read that inorder to compile hpb you need all the others. But what folders are they supost to go in?? I couldent find that info any where. I opened the .dsp with a text editor and tried puting the code in the folders it wanted it to be in. But still errors where files couldent be found.

So then i got mad and changed all the (even for metamod)
<something.h>
to
"something.h"
and put all the code in one happy little folder, but still files not found...

I think maybe the metamod .dsp file got messed up during decompression, because it looks all messed up. I will show you.
Quote:
# Microsoft Developer Studio Project File - Name="metamod" - Package Owner=<4> # Microsoft Developer Studio Generated Build File, Format Version 6.00 # ** DO NOT EDIT ** # TARGTYPE "Win32 (x86) Dynamic-Link Library" 0x0102 CFG=metamod - Win32 Debug
!MESSAGE This is not a valid makefile. To build this project using NMAKE, !MESSAGE use the Export Makefile command and run !MESSAGE !MESSAGE NMAKE /f "metamod.mak". !MESSAGE
!MESSAGE You can specify a configuration when running NMAKE !MESSAGE by defining the macro CFG on the command line. For example:
!MESSAGE !MESSAGE NMAKE /f "metamod.mak" CFG="metamod - Win32 Debug"
!MESSAGE !MESSAGE Possible choices for configuration are:
!MESSAGE !MESSAGE "metamod - Win32 Release" (based on "Win32 (x86) Dynamic-Link Library") !MESSAGE "metamod - Win32 Debug" (based on "Win32 (x86) Dynamic-Link Library") !MESSAGE # Begin Project # PROP AllowPerConfigDependencies 0
and it goes on like that, So do you think that is the problem?

Or what are the proper directories for the code to go into.

I miss the days before steam when life was simple...

Last edited by BIGman10in; 19-08-2004 at 07:59..