View Single Post
Re: V3B19n Bugs Report
Old
  (#16)
dor123
Unofficial podbot mm tester

Default Re: V3B19n Bugs Report - 24-08-2008

first, it only happened once so i'm not sure it's a major problem that will happen alot.
second, I think that the bot had noticed an enemy and he shot at him together with the CT that was down and I think he fell few seconds after they killed the enemy T, but, exept for that, there was no reasonable stress... again I don't quite remember if there was an enemy or not it happened few days ago...
third (nothing to do with falling down), about the HE throwing, they still throw it to some wierd, unreasonable directions, and sometimes they throw it with no enemy around/no good reason...
fourth, about the looking at the sky thing, I played for about 30-45 minutes and it didn't happen alot (if at all).
What did happened, was that when a round starts, and there are alot of bots (maybe even if there aren't alot), they stay at their team spawn (in this case, CT), everyone together, doing nothing exept for walking around a bit in the base untill they remember to go fight... Almost like the mp_freezetime cvar is set to more than 2 or 3...
lastly, there's a problem with the "Follow me." radio command. Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't. A bot at the start of the round used that command, most of the bots replied "Affirmative.", only few, if at all, followed that specific bot. And if I used the follow me radio command right after a bot used it, alot say "Affirmative." (to me, not to the bot because i used it after everyone responded to him) but only 1 or 2 actually followed me.
No matter how high the numbers of "Affirmative." that followed my command, beraly half of the bots that responded to me actually came.

Hope you understand what I say.

dor123

PodBot - The best CS Bots evah! (KWo rulez)

F*ck OFF but don't forget to also Rock ON