Working Installation For Joebot Cs 1.6
Old
  (#1)
Arnoudk

Default Working Installation For Joebot Cs 1.6 - 03-10-2004

Real Cstrike= Your Own Cstrike Map
Cstrike= The Cstrike Map You Downloaded

I Got Joebot Working On Cs 1.6 Here The Installation:
Download The Joebot 1.6.5.3 File. OPen It There are 2 folders Named: Cstrike , Joebot. Select Them Both Copy Them And Then Go To Steam/Steamapps/Counter-Strike/ Paste . It Will Propebly Say That The Folder Already Excists Just Overwrite It Then When That's Done Open THe Joebot Map That YOu Have Just Pasted In YOu Counter-Strike Map , Then Rcon_commandmenu Copy The Commandmenu File Go To Your Real Cstrike folder then paste it there.

Step 1= For People That Want To Have Joebot With No Metamod Or Someshit Like That
Step 2=FOr People That Want To Have Joebot With Metamod And Amx And Shit

Step 1 (WithOut MetaMod): Go To Your Real Cstrike Folder open The Liblist.gam File , Clear The Liblist File Then Copy This Tekst To Your Liblist.gam Then Paste It And Save It:

game "Counter-Strike"
url_info "www.counter-strike.net"
url_dl ""
version "1.6"
size "184000000"
svonly "0"
secure "1"
type "multiplayer_only"
cldll "1"
hlversion "1111"
nomodels "1"
nohimodel "1"
mpentity "info_player_start"
gamedll "joebot\joebot.dll"
gamedll_linux "joebot/joebot_i386.so"
trainmap "tr_1"

Step 2 (With Metamod): Go To Your Real Cstrike Folder open The Liblist.gam File , Clear The Liblist.gam Copy This Tekst To Your Liblist.gam And Then Past It And Save It:

game "Counter-Strike"
url_info "www.counter-strike.net"
url_dl ""
version "1.6"
size "184000000"
svonly "0"
secure "1"
type "multiplayer_only"
cldll "1"
hlversion "1111"
nomodels "1"
nohimodel "1"
mpentity "info_player_start"
gamedll "addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll"
gamedll_linux "dlls/cs_i386.so"
trainmap "tr_1"

Ok Now Your Done , But Only For Step 1 , Step 2 Goes Further.

The Rest Of Step 2: Open Your Steam Play Games Menu Then Right Click On Your Counter-Strike Game Then Properties , Click On "Launch Options" There You Will See An Empty Line If it's Not Make It Empty , Then Add This Line:
+localinfo mm_gamedll "joebot/joebot.dll"

Press Ok , Then Close . Then Start Your Counter-Strike Game. To Add Bots Press "v" Or "=" Then You Get An Menu And You Know That To Do Then
You Can Also Try The Simple menu That The "H" Button But i'm Not Sure If It Works. Then You Are All Set. Ready Set Go Prepare To Fight

If You Get An Error Or An Crash Just Post An Reply With The Error And I Also Have To Know If It Just Crashes Or Something

Most Important Don't Forget Respect G-Unit_Raw

Regardz G-Unit_Raw (Please Post If It Works Or Not)

Last edited by Arnoudk; 03-10-2004 at 19:48.. Reason: Wanna Add That I Would Like If People Post If It Works