Thread: progress
View Single Post
Re: progress
Old
  (#222)
sixcentgeorgefr

Default Re: progress - 12-12-2020

may be ? or may be not ? not every thing that is given is a leak.. some like "giving" like santa clauss .. i am a victim of a "leak of my own work made for free" at sovietscoop NowDead forum .. i wonder if you know sven viking ??? or sniper from there "personnaly .. i mean australia is a little country.. i talk about them but that could be mobdb ...
with the "theyhunger maps" and sc3..

i was asked by the sven account to make they hunger playable under sc3.5... quite quickly for help.. i did it in two weeks..but for sc3 .. mostly because sniper was not making anything for helping me like a beta 3.5 dlls pack with fewer weapons than the one used in beta...
to help the model changes..from usual maps to the they hungers... i also tried to use as much monsters and models svencoop 3 has .. with only those made by forum members and not the "generics" ...
all i won was a ban from the beta.. and no more words or help from the famous sven viking [ i mean with such a name that is sad..]

after a month of ban ..for having made this job for "free" and having seen a lot of members from beta laughing a lot at me and my work ...

i published it at svencoop forum .. in the family 's nest..my work on the public maps using sc3 that is still public and free to use.. : THAT WAS CALLED A LEAK ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo3A0O-5W4Q

MY WORK.. a leak.. by me .. or a carott in the ASS for some "now gone for ever"

i do not care that much..i liked too much to insert the carotts ;']
but here is a very good place for this kind of file : the source code of the dlls..
bots are made for the dlls of game and knowing them , reading them also helps a lot the mappers.. like with opposing force giant monsters... using them without knowing how are the entities working is quite impossible ...