View Single Post
Re: Another moderator needed for PB 2.6mm forums
Old
  (#12)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Another moderator needed for PB 2.6mm forums - 05-07-2004

Thanks to all people voting for me here. I'm agree with T Wrecks - there is only a little difference in votes between us, so now we can let vote by Council Members at Agora. I suggest start two threads-polls at Agora forum - the first - "Do You want T Wrecks as a new moderator at Podbot2.6mm forum? (yes,no)" - the second - "Do You want KWo as a new moderator at Podbot2.6mm forum? (yes,no)". If they'll decide by majority in votes for both us - this forum will have two new moderators - why not? If they'll decide vote "yes" only for one of us (majority only for one) - then at this forum will be only one new moderator. If they' will vote also for me - personally for me is better the situation with 2 new moderators - at the begining of august I'll be unavaiable 2 weeks (holiday) and at that time I'll need also additional help (if they will really vote for me).
But - T Wrecks - I need Your acceptance - maybe You don't want to be also a moderator here - can I start the thread at AGORA with voting for You or no?

Last edited by KWo; 05-07-2004 at 00:31..