View Single Post
Runescape MasterBOT
Old
  (#1)
megustaa

Default Runescape MasterBOT - 27-04-2012

hi guys,

Today i finally finished with a new Runescape bot called īMasterBotī, this bot is unique since it uses costom scripts.
Since this is my first bot this version (1.0) will be free. I will add addittional functions once this bot is properly used and tested by users and then perhaps a small fee is required to use all the features.
Here is a quick summary of the basic features:
- auto-shouter, this feature allows you to let your character 'chat' automatically.In MasterBot these shouts can be costom made, this prevents bot detectors to search for
keywords that a lot of bots use.
- auto-farmer, every skill can be trained, only with MasterBot you can set an amount of EXP that you want to be collected for a period of time and then the bot will automatically
switch training an other skill. This can be a useful tool to prevent bot detection, since you can set a different actions every hour or so.
- auto-collector, automatically collects items, in MasterBot we have added and option to store specific items, so it will drop for example useless eggs, and collects feathers and gold.
- anti-bot detection, the normal intervals in relogging and preveting random events. (such as Maze, Quiz etc.)
- etc.

How to Use:
1. Download file, from a mirror.
mirror 1: https://rapidshare.com/files/1394657001/Masterbot.exe
mirror 2: http://www.4shared.com/file/xuNC3Kz5/Masterbot.html
2. Execute Masterbot.exe
3. On startup a tutorial will pop-up, either use this to get familliar with Masterbot(recommended) or skip this if you have used MasterBot before.
4. Bot Runescape.

Since this is a bot it is not very strange that a anti-virus message will pop-up (it's kinday obvious -_-), to use the bot properly MasterBot should not be blocked. If you don't trust it, don't Bot!

Like i said earlier, this is the first version it and might have some bugs, i really want these fixed but for this i need you!
If you experience any kind of problem, please sent me a PM! I will anwser as soon as possible and i will try to find sollutions for these problems.

I am not resposible for accounts being banned etc!

Have fun!

megustaa