View Single Post
Re: PVK crashed before loading the game
Old
  (#8)
Zeta

Default Re: PVK crashed before loading the game - 18-03-2005

I installed v1.1 over v1.0 with Metamod and it works fine. I don't know, maybe 1.0 works fine too. I'll try to mess around with the bot command and see what will be the results. The bot only obey me once when I ordered them to follow me. Other times, they just replied without doing what I ordered them to.

Are there specific ways to make them obey the command like facing them while giving the orders or face at the direction you want the bot to rush. It seems weird because if you ordered them to rush, where would they go? Is it to the enemy base (which I assume it iis) or somewhere else?

I also found another small problem. It seems that when you used the addbot command manually to add specific bot with specific name, the bot didn't join the team that you expect them to be.

Say for example, addbot 3 3 Joe 90, this should add an archer to the knight's team with the name Joe and skill 90 right? But this isn't the case. The name and skill works the way it should be but not the team and class. They join different teams.

Sorry this is a long post but I like this bot and want to help it to be a better bot .

Last edited by Zeta; 18-03-2005 at 10:20..