View Single Post
Re: hi , i have some question
Old
  (#3)
chelseafc0512

Default Re: hi , i have some question - 11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
Some of connections between WPs are one-way connections. There are incoming (to the WP) and outgoing (from the WP) connections. How to show that - which one are incoming and which ones are outgoing, if You aren't atanding at the particular WP?
actually ,this can be solved ,
for the one way connection , only the connection (outgoing and the outgoing ) be showed when you aim at the waypoint
an the two way connection , it can be choosed it always be show or only the connection of aiming waypoint be showed as i will say following
this is how connection of navigation mesh in zbot appears , i think it is very useful
and the radius of waypoint we are aiming will be showed as different color (in compare with the color of other waypoint's radius)

Quote:
The radius is calculated automatically when You place the WP, so You don't need to check all of them. You need to check only those on WPs they are placed on some rutes when the bot would fall down if it would use the full range of the radius. If there is a wall nera WP, the radius is calculated so the bot wouldn't bump into the wall.
i have to set almost the radius because it seems it is calculated not for all the direction ,if i leave it default ,it takes bots many times to go => more chance of dead (sorry for bad words)

Quote:
The same problem - which one is incoming and which one is outgoing path?
BTW - You don't need to type manually any command from the console to add/remove WP/path. All You need is to prepare the special binding for the keyboard which makes the waypointing very easy and fast.
Read this.
yes, i have binded key( instead of typing command) before
the incoming and outgoing path keeps it colors ( gray for incoming and whie for outgoing) .as i said above ,only one way connections of the waypoint that we aim at be showed
And the two way connections, you can choose
the 2 way connections of all waypoints will be show or only the 2 way connections of aiming waypoint be showed ( i think it is better if it always be showed , or even better you have option menu in game to choose show all 2 way connections or only aiming waypoint

Quote:
The navigation for CZERO bots is completly different way done than the navigation for podbot mm (and other podbot clones), so the Waypointing cannot be comparable - so it cannot be done a similar way.
i think it can be done very simple if this is not the coding problem (sorry i don't know of it),
i think zbot navigation and podbot waypoint are similar
nav area of zbot is similar to waypoint of podbot
and zbot navigation have connections too
i will be happy if it can be done ,thank you

Last edited by chelseafc0512; 11-01-2011 at 15:59..