View Single Post
asking for any interest....
Old
  (#1)
SoUlFaThEr

Default asking for any interest.... - 20-10-2004

i am still mapping like a serious freak.

since the redone version of Pierre's cathedral that was released in 2 different version (jumping) ez and hard.......

i have already made 3 maps.

2 of my own......and one compilation work with 2 other guys.

kz_man_dreaming(a totally new ass concept for CS nd a huge hit in the jump scene)

kz_urbanjump....the compilation.....you can actually see where i put my hands on the map and what i didnt touch the final room in the map is all my own.....the other rooms i didnt touch....but the whole outside i just st5raight up rebuilt for the guy cuz of r_speeds problems thru the roof.

and in 2 days ill release kz_man_trippin......a map where you are a tester for a new trippy drug interesting concept.....i made 90% of the textures in this map too *proud*.

if anyonoe is interested in checkin these maps out.....just post here and ill toss in the links....or if i can get my PW set for the FTP just check my site in a week.....i have a lot to fix now that the addy has changed

but they are jump maps.....so....if you can jump.....they are worth the DL.....if you cant jump........get dreaming just to see it.....experience it.......yer in a dream during this map