Re: bots won't add :P
Old
  (#7)
IWillNotChange

Default Re: bots won't add :P - 02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
From that what I can see:
1. AMX X 1.71 actually shouldn't work with CS 1.6 latest steam (after some Steam update AMX X users had to upgrade from 1.8.0 to 1.8.1 if I remember good). I'm not sure why do You need to use so old version of AMX X (?).
2. If this is a linux dedicated server make sure about all needed access rights for load and execution files You have upoladed to addons folder.

Some additional questions:
1. Why exactly Your folder is called csstrike? Is it CS:S or really CS1.6?
2. What is the metamod version You are using?
3. Can You make yet another screen-shot of podbot folder (that one from addons folder)?

1. Because I run a "warcraft3ft" server, and thats the files that come with it ^_^
2. I do believe so, but I will double check. (I don't remember chmod'ing podbot)

1. Its 1.6 (i just made the folder in a rush, its actually the user name of the "account" not a folder.)

2. Im not sure how to check the version of metamod, I was using the latest, but putting the warcraft3ft foldere to over write everything I'm sure it got downgraded)

Here is the wc3 files I'm using if its any use to you.
http://www.war3ft.com/downloads.php
RECOMMENDED: 3.0 RC - Download

(i won't post the link to download if you don't too, but thats the link to the page its on)

4. I really appreciate you coming back to keep helping ^_^ it means something to know you still put effort into this.