Old
  (#3)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Suggestion - 21-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagyra View Post
In the FAQ there is an mark in text:
pb_aim_deviation_y (value) - HORIZONTAL (left / right) ... Should pb_aim_deviation_x
For angle stuff in HL/CS it's so - y is horizontal (move the crosshair left/right), x is vertical (move the crosshair up/down).

Quote:
Make automatic learning with automatic creation of camp, jump, plant and other waypoints in the game bots with people, preservation of the direction / angle of view. Perhaps this is to modify autowaypoints and increase the limit on the number of waypoints.
Example, camp - stay on one place (region) more than 8 seconds with save the change in direction / angle of view and pozition.
I don't have any good algorithm to make auto covering map with waypoints. Changing the current navigation method would need to recode the whole bot (I don't have time for it) with losing the functinality (door opening by buttons, lift usage, jump etc).

Quote:
Once tested the bots:
For the test took 3
ZBot (CSBot)
NiceBot
PODBot

The result is very sad on the best settings - PODBot - despite its very cheat habit should be aiming for the enemy through walls lost most realistic ZBot (CSBot), and then having the tactics and aggression NiceBot. The only note that thriftiness PODbots.
I have tested podbot mm against CZERO bot and I've got 90% efficiency of podbot mm bots comparing to CZERO bots (I mean - CZERO bots = 1000 frags, podbot mm bots = 900 frags i.e.). The only comparable test is under CSDM - when the money doesn't affect the weapon the bot may have. Otherwise that affect next results in next rounds - if the team is losing at the beginning - with that skill CZERO bots have it's impossible to get back to the good money state.

Last edited by KWo; 21-04-2010 at 20:34..