Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Thoughts
Old
  (#1)
nankura

Default Thoughts - 24-08-2008

yes, i know theres topic's on this before but none of them have been discussed or replied to with information with a "Yes its possable or no its not"

Ok, ive been playing online and with bots for almost 5 years now, i've done the pro clan life, and i know what it's like

also in my suggestion if this is done it should be made for counter strike 1.6 before developed for source, due to memory usage etc and keeping things smooth, and 1.6 is still pretty highly popular at world competitions

and the thousands of clans out there would all agree, it would be HIGHLY helpfull and great if they had a bot to scrim against, a bot that will move, throw grenades , spam walls, doors , back up and spam another point, bots that will strategise, bots that will have the skill level off a professional player and movement, bunny hopping etc

im not saying this bot has to have every single strategy under the sun from watching thousands of hltv demo's to get them, but even basic strategy and team work would be great enough for big teams to practice there strat's and even new teams to learn, this game runs in a professional lifestyle, and thousands of teams striving for that life, even 1.6 is still active like that

ZBot is EXTREMELY close, but with the automatic waypointing system and navigation , its to hard to modify a bot to use a "strategy on a map" podbot you can sort of edit way points to crouch here, camp here etc, but it still becomes random, you cant say "do this strat" and theyll do it

Been able to say in chat "rush b" and the bots will rush b would be a huge improvement and possable to do that or "rush b and flash in" and theyll flash into b stop and rush in etc

Is this possable and is it in thought and maybe even under developement by any of the bot developement teams?, if you all banded together with united bot im sure you could pull this off and it would be worthit, not only will this become a highly popular bot, it may even under go support from big company's who sponsor pro teams for practice

Think about it boys

P.S wasnt there a "Clan bot" back in 1.5 that was supported by bots united? what happened to it?