Thread: Beer Bowling
View Single Post
Re: Beer Bowling
Old
  (#8)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Re: Beer Bowling - 02-07-2005

Uh, that's a negative - at least in my case. I was faaaaaar from sober when I wrote that post, but the last time I vomited was ages ago.

That's why I'm really not a big fan of such drinking games: I hate drinking just in order to get drunk. I prefer drinking because I enjoy it, and if I get drunk in the process, that can be a nice side-effect (up to a certain point, of course). But IMHO, the problems with alcohol start where people see it as a kind of "task" or "duty" to get drunk because otherwise, they wouldn't have had a good time - which is pure nonsense. Well, my 2 cents...

Btw, do you know that slogan: "I can have fun without drinking alcohol"? I'm sure you do... as soon as you read something like that, the first thing that comes to mind is a 40-year-old lady who looks as if she had never had fun in her whole life, hehe... but recently on a festival I saw a nice T-shirt print:
"We can drink alcohol without having fun"

Please excuse me now, a girl from Dnepropetrovsk, Ukrainia, just sent me an ICQ message. Apparently, she wants me to marry her.

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.