View Single Post
Re: So whatever happened to the Nuclearbox?
Old
  (#21)
Count Floyd

Default Re: So whatever happened to the Nuclearbox? - 16-11-2007

(Sorry for the late reply but as I told you I'm short on time & posting this from my working place)

@ KWO:

Thanks for the offer but I don't need a forum because the current Bot is more of a toy to me for trying out stuff. I doubt it will ever see the light of day and if so it won't be in this year or for the Half-Life Engine. Btw. it's good that you're paranoid about me, that makes you a great forum admin (honestly!). You might however check my given e-mail and verify with one of the 'old' guys that this is still my old one (just ask Bluesman, Johannes etc.).
Seeing the other guy was just impersonating me for some 2 or 3 posts and since he's inactive, yes I'd like to take over my old handle.

@ Bluesman:
Nice hearing from you too. Sorry about your job I know it's kind of hard these days, over the past years I had a couple of exotic jobs myself to be able to keep my smoking (bad) habit
I just told Johannes, my old e-mail is still valid so if you still have it, feel free to write, otherwise I've got your old one but I don't know if that's still working...

@ others:
I need to finish posting here, got to work but I'll write more later...