View Single Post
Re: [TFC] FoxBot 0.791 Final build released!
Old
  (#10)
sixcentgeorgefr

Default Re: [TFC] FoxBot 0.791 Final build released! - 02-12-2020

Roberto : use a second computer with a dedicated server ...listen server is not able to handle correctly most games execpt single player... i saw that with svencoop 4.7 .. having a second pc is also very good for backup..[ if you create or modify maps or mods ]
plus it is very easy to handle [ beware of not using the "usb hub" made to share keyboard and mouse accross two or four computers.. : that connects computers by the usb .. some computers having some power on / charging mobiles [options not in bios ] that can "behave very badly.. " and kill mobos... good thing is to have one keyb by mainboard .. sharing a display [ one hdmi + one dvi or vga ...]

RoboCop , are you the author of echoes mod ? , i think you live in the same town..as him ..
in a very cold city near the North Pole ...[lol ]
may be you can help spiciiiinng his mod...he uses a very old version of spirit of half life , with very old Nvidia Cg Toolkit. plus this mod could play Tor : the very good New Model Monster from "sovietscoop" [ i am from svencoop 3.0 and before Ages ] ...
i also need some dlls with new monsters... [spoiler self question ] that should be a "good job" , "paying well" , to produce dll for mods "on demand" for "very low game budgets" No ? [/spoiler]