View Single Post
Re: breakout_et_b2 navigation
Old
  (#6)
420Blunt

Default Re: breakout_et_b2 navigation - 12-04-2008

I think I have a script for this map where I added a flag by the command post and used it instead of the command post for spawning. I'll look and see if I can find it. I was going to do this map actually but gave up after I found out that the engineer camp actions Mal added for dual obj maps were broken.

The defuse problem is actually a bug it happens to me on warbell. When the defending team defuses a dynamite and the game doesn't say dynamite defused. The defending teams engineers will just run straight to the dynamite action and stand there and the attacking teams engineers just use camp and roam actions.

EDIT: I found the script with the flag. It has 5 spawn entities per team. My idea was to play with a full server and only have some spawn forward and some to spawn back for a possible defuse. You can add more spawn entities if you want more than 5 to spawn forward or you can remove some if you want less than 5. It also has fakebrushes blocking the sewer hole so bots wouldn't fall in.

Last edited by 420Blunt; 28-05-2008 at 22:08..