Thread: ...Sick
View Single Post
Re: ...Sick
Old
  (#5)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default Re: ...Sick - 25-12-2005

@Splo: that was in the news here, it's said to come from the UK. http://www.voltairenet.org/article132614.html

@Adrian: I know and yes, fortunately enough the majority I hope of the soldiers sitting there are brave guys. By posting this video I was not trying to put a doubt on the fairness of the occupying forces with the Iraqi civilians in general, but to point out that some US and UK leaders, generals and chief of states should better open their mouth less often about freedom and democracy. The drama here is that 100 good actions carried on by honest and brave soldiers will always be outweighted by that kind of crap. I don't think the fact that these soldiers are said to be mercenaries is an argument for the average Iraqi, who for the most of them can't recognize a mercenary and a nation's soldier. Similar clothing, similar equipment. What they see are foreigners and militaries. Because of it, no matter what your soldiers do, for the majority of the civilians there, you will always remain yankees. Even if that's not what you are, neither what you want to be. But that's the price for the occupation, and that's where the biggest problem is.

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Last edited by Pierre-Marie Baty; 25-12-2005 at 21:25..