View Single Post
Re: PODBOT2.6MM after PMB...work still pending
Old
  (#26)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: PODBOT2.6MM after PMB...work still pending - 17-04-2004

SF - OK - sorry , I will not ask you to confirm something if You doesn't want.

About addbot command - beacuse sPlOrYgOn suggested me, that his dll fix problems described by me in the prevoius thread (SF - You can look what I asked about), I answered him (now - in this thread), that these things I described there are not solved by him. There are only solved problem caused by PMB (these lines of sources with the same parameter - so ignore others - and beacuse this the name couldn't be added by addbot command). I described problem (for me it's old problem) with DIFFERENT WORK OF ADDBOT COMMAND in podbot.cfg and console line. This last (console) doesn't use class parameter (the third paramter for addbot comand in this case must be a bot's name). Why? I only asked about this beacuse I think somebody checking and correcting some issue with addbot comand (this PMB mistake) can fix another problem (this with different work) with the same command - this should be close to this code. This problem with re-enter bot to the game is new for me. Because on this forum sPlOrYgOn's release of podbot.dll is latest , so my words were directed to him.
But maybe his source were not the latest vesrion from PMB, too? In this case I losed much time...