View Single Post
Re: Latest YaPB Beta
Old
  (#106)
Serious Sam

Default Re: Latest YaPB Beta - 05-09-2009

Thanks very much! I hope I'll be able to combine the code from the old yapb and this one witout much complications. I tried today the new podbot mm 3b20, and saw some real nice stuff there, I didnt know that normal podbot also has personality, but the last normal podbot I've tried was 2.5. I'll try using 3b20's source as base, remove some code that I dont like and put stuff from yapb 1 and yapb 2.55 and try to implement a few fresh ideas. I hope it is going to work. Thanks again

EDIT: Looks like it wont be as easy as I thought, the podbot mm's source had no hlsdk and metamod files and no project file, only cpp and h files for the bot itself, I made a new project and inserted them in it, made a few minor adjustments, coppied the hlsdk and metamod folders from the yapb 2.0.0.864 source and coppied and adjusted the build settings, when I tried to build the dll I got 99 errors Until I find a way to build podbot mm's code into a working dll I cant start playing with the code
From all the sources that I have - yapb 1.0.0.0, yapb 2.0.0.864, yapb 2.52, yapb 2.55, podbot mm 3b20a, I only managed to build yapb 1.0.0.0 and yapb 2.0.0.864, all other give a lot ot errors, guess I'll have to use the yapb 2 code for base then, but I'll have to replace a lot more code

Last edited by Serious Sam; 06-09-2009 at 03:00..