Re: Bots get stuck at top of ladder
Old
  (#38)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Re: Bots get stuck at top of ladder - 25-05-2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntkillaz
also how i got really tired of aiming at this really high wpt..............wondering why it automatically connects the top n bottom wp's even though they r so far apart....don't tell me it's autopath max distance (i have that set at 250 default n never chANGE IT)
Nope, it doesn't have anything to do with apmd settings. It's the ladder waypoint code. It's been corrected to fix some bugs (e.g. a wrong connection being drawn from the upper ladder WP to the lower approach point). Now two ladder WPs get automatically connected bidirectionally (used to be only up => down), no matter how long the distance between them is. The drawback is that when you have more ladder WPs, you gotta delete some connections manually - and this can be a serious PITA with the new aiming system.
Use the option "Cache this waypoint" from the WP menu when you're at the upper ladder WP. Now go down to the lowest ladder WP and hit your "delete connection" key twice. The connection will be removed.

Dang, come to think of it, I think there's a bug in the WP cache function - /me rushes off to test

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.