View Single Post
Re: the menus are not available :(
Old
  (#4)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: the menus are not available :( - 31-08-2007

If You defined "=" ad "pb menu" (in Your bind above), after pressing "=" You are just calling "pb menu" command which has nothing with amxx_podbotmenu.amxx plugin. That one is using the command amx_pbmenu, so for that You need to make such bind for example:
"-" "amx_pbmenu"
The people have troubles with getting pb menu to work on dedicated servers if they don't know how they can get to work statsme menu, clanmodmenu, amxmodmenu etc. Those they are experienced with such stuff they don't have troubles with podbotmenu at all. Look at AMX X support forum how many times the people invoked the topic with the problem with amxmodmenu. It was explained there hundred times but the people still have problems with it. Why? They don't do exactly what they should. I did few times the support this way - I've asked at priva to send me the link where can I download from their addons (zipped) folder from DS and their config files from the clients PC. They were complaining they cannot get the podbotmenu to work. Everytime I looked there, they had something incorrectly written in their configs - so believe me - reading and doing exactly this what I wrote a lot of times is sufficient to get this strange menu working.