Old
  (#15)
Huntkillaz

Default Re: The New Docs - 11-07-2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by >BKA< T Wrecks
* BUMP - O - RAMA!! *

Holy cow, it's been a while...

I've just finished an important part of the documentation for PB 2.6mm. I had volunteered to contribute all waypoint-related documentation for this bot, and the result was supposed to look a bit like this:
A) N00b introduction: WTF are waypoints?
B) All waypoint types, WP radius, connections, flags
C) Mabye a quick reference of all WP editor menus??? I haven't made up my mind yet...
D) How to waypoint trickier elements like breakables, ladders, lifts, buttons

The file I'm posting here for review is by far the biggest and most complex part, namely B).

A is really just 2-3 quick paragraphs, plus I already have a prototype ready.
C might not be necessary after all, since 90% of the stuf is covered in B anyway. And even if it is necessary, I already have all the gfx I need and would only have to add a few lines of text.
D) isn't very long, either.

Note: The zip contains the HTML document itself and a subfolder called 'GFX'. This folder obviously contains all screenshots needed to view the document in its glory *cough*.
I have marked two or three spots where I wasn't too sure myself, you will see what I mean.
Oh, and the document sports very basic and simple layout; this is not meant to show the looks of the final version, just the content, ok?

Please have a look at it and tell me what you think - did you see typos, errors and mistakes of any kind, does it work well with Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox and whatever browser you may be using, is it understandable?
first impressions ...pretty good, explains things nicely...lovely gfx's

don't worry about making it work with browsers i'll fix em up and make it pretty

b&c together is fine i don't think we should seperate them since they are almost one and the same thing

maybe show some demo's or screen shots of how not todo stuff too???
like massive radius?

@ D) how about maybe some demo's and stuff like of doing a map and maybe showing how bot's will react to stuff regarding wp's ???

●_•