View Single Post
Re: Extreme slow motion (TFC)
Old
  (#8)
Farbauti

Default Re: Extreme slow motion (TFC) - 17-11-2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Hassle
I was useing the HPB_bot_mm.dll on my server (Steam) the other day with FoxBot, when after a couple maps me & my friend noticed that it looked like the HPB was going in Extreme Slow Motion. Yup, they sure were.. And just dismorning this server proved it - 134.82.141.46:27015 <- - The bots there are moving Extremly slow..
Hi botman!

I run a STEAM DMC server (-=[ BODYCOUNT! ]=- DMC-PRO (68.5.0.143:27015) ) with HPB bots and I have this same slow motion problem every couple days where I have to restart the server (kicking and re-adding the bots doesn't fix, gotta restart server).

ALSO: I've noticed I get that z allocate/getspace error (sorry, don't remember exactly what it's called) every couple days when running hpb bots with dynamic minbot/maxbot settings.

I was about to remove the bots completely but Simon at dmc-central.com suggested I just lock the bots in at 2, instead of making them dynamic. Sure enough, this solved the problem (but I sure wish I could run dynamic bots without having to restart the server every few days because of the crash).

Running Windows box with steam dedicated server, AM 2.50.59 let me know if there's anything else you need, thanks for making such cool bots!