View Single Post
Re: darji2 waypoints
Old
  (#6)
enigma1

Default Re: darji2 waypoints - 24-04-2008

Hi Tom, perhaps I'm missing something. The way I see it I need several passes for the actions to set them up properly.

We need to check disable/activate the proper actions for allies and axis every time if I understand correctly. If we activate any passed actions there will be problems. (also you can omit the node connect they're not necessary if the steal operations work... so

Code:
     if_obj_captured 1
         deactivateAction 1
     if_obj_captured 2
         deactivateAction 2
     if_obj_captured 3
         deactivateAction 3
     if_obj_captured 4
         deactivateAction 4
     if_obj_captured 5
         deactivateAction 5
     if_obj_captured 6
         deactivateAction 6

//another 6 for the axis in the same action

if_obj_captured 11
         deactivateAction 11
     if_obj_captured 12
         deactivateAction 12
     if_obj_captured 13
         deactivateAction 13
     if_obj_captured 14
         deactivateAction 14
     if_obj_captured 15
         deactivateAction 15
     if_obj_captured 16
         deactivateAction 16
another set to like this to activate the right one as it's not possible to know if the goal tracker responds to the same team properly.
Code:
   if_obj_home_true 1 OR if_obj_captured 1
        activateAction 2  //axis deliver not blocked
etc......
Such that the activate events run first. That is 24 conditionals to deactivate and 24 to activate (x2 for the OR operator??) per action. (24+48=72 minimum?)

If it was possible to have a higher number of keywords per action maybe I could set a another entity to trigger the entire set once (instead of repeating the whole thing 14 times) I could setup another construct basically that will trigger every time an objective returns or it's captured and will test the whole thing setting up the actions accordingly.

But I see the problem is exceeding the number of keywords in a single action.

When you say a leak what do you mean? I see it every time here even during warmup. It gets stuck to this number and the alt-roams don't work.