Re: FritzBot Preview #3 Comment Thread
Old
  (#18)
Maleficus

Default Re: FritzBot Preview #3 Comment Thread - 16-02-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
I have a couple of possible bugs.

One is i keep getting random memory errors when running Fritzbot and it crashes to the desktop. This is on Windows 2000 SP4, Wolf 1.41, i think this may have been mentioned before, and it could just be from something totally different because it doesn't happen often. Twice and i've run Fritzbot about 5 times now.

Second is the shove command, i don't know if this can be fixed though but i went to camp on the file cabinet in the war room with the good ol tuna burner (aka flamethrower) and there was an LT up there, so i kept shoving him until he fell off the side, then he kept running against the cabinet as if he was lost. There was also a medic up there camping and when i shoved him off he camped right below the cabinet and didn't move.

Just thought i'd mention those.

Yea, your talking about the same memory leak I described above. I don't know whats causing it ATM, so I'll have to REALLY comb thru the code and find it, and once I do, it WILL be fixed in the patch.

The camp area in the warroom is a bit small - all thats required is a slight modification of the nav file, and that won't happen anymore. It will also be included in the patch.

Dum Spiro Spero