View Single Post
Re: So whatever happened to the Nuclearbox?
Old
  (#45)
Aux

Default Re: So whatever happened to the Nuclearbox? - 07-05-2008

Haha......wow.......old friends

Well I'm a couple months late but my brother found this on a google search and sent me the link and I still have my old login for here, so I logged in to reply.

I still have the nuclearbox.com domain but its pointing to well, nothing now. Carpenter is right it got hacked a few times by arab hacker groups of all things(I can't imagine how we became a target for them? ) but the databases were backed up weekly so I didn't lose more than a weeks worth of posts and such, and I still have them actually on dvd. But at the time I was going through a divorce I believe so I just couldn't keep it alive.

Nowadays I don't spend a lot of time playing computer games, I mostly play on my 360 (cod4 and now gta4) so I'm kind of "out of the scene", but man I do miss you guys and the old days! ;D

I also switched careers from computers to wireless sales a few years ago which has been just awesome I love it. I'm also no longer into Camaros and muscle cars and have moved on to European cars, specifically BMW(I own a 330ci), and I just installed a car pc in it with nav and all that stuff, so thats kind of my hobby now.

I will probably just point nuclearbox to some place soon, maybe a related bot site like here or something just to redirect traffic to you guys(if there even still is any). Or if anyone is ever interested in archiving the posts let me know I can provide that, but its huge, something like 300 megs I believe. Alot of it should still be on the Way Back Machine on Internet Archive: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...nuclearbox.com

Anyways if anyone wants to stay in touch you can find me on myspace like carp said, search for my email "trainspotting" on gmail or "i love lamp" in tampa like he said. Or on xbox live i am "Jyan Rackson". Miss all of you fockers!