View Single Post
Glider 3.02 waypoint project
Old
  (#1)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Default Glider 3.02 waypoint project - 22-07-2007

OK I now have a full WIP 0.02 waypoint of 2bit's map Glider version 3.02 (glider_302.pk3). And for those of your who could not count to 6 (previous post) this link gets you direct to the waypoint directory. As always rename to .pk3 and place in \fritzbot. If playing alone I recommend playing as an allied engineer initially as it is a tough game for the allies in the first half.

Please note that earlier versions called glider assault (glider_210.pk3 through glider_251.pk3 etc.) should not be in your etmain directory to be on the safe side. 2bit used the same bsp name for all versions of the map but waypoints will likely crash ET if used with the wrong version.

While this is the candidate for my final waypoint Fritzbot ET project, I will continue to fix up the older projects as time and feedback determine. And I will continue to be around to help get others to find how enjoyable a few waypoints can be. All you need is some time, and a mind inclined to enjoy problem solving and structured planning. Any programming experience is a plus.

.one Ringstellung to rule them all.