View Single Post
request from a waypoint site
Old
  (#1)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default request from a waypoint site - 15-03-2005

Hi all, I've just received this PM from a guy who runs a waypoints site. He would like to set up a sort of "webring" between bot sites. He asks us if we are interested:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokust
Greets.

My handle is Lokust, name is Oliver.
Introductions are done, let's get down to business.

I just opened a new website, currently supporting bot waypoints for NS (WhichBot & RCbot), TFC (FoxBot) and ETF (Omni-Bot). I was hoping that we could do some "business" together. You seem to be the one to talk to about affiliation.

I'm trying to set up a webring, referral site for which to provide links to other supporting sites for bots, files and waypoints alike.

I was wondering if I could add bots-united and be added as part of a supplier of waypoints and other files for the gaming community.

Website is www.waypoint-world.com. By all means, visit it, and let me know if there is a possible "alliance" between our 2 communities.

Thanks.
What do you think ?

My opinion is that it's easily doable, although I wonder if it would not be wiser to have the waypoint community unite in one big site/database, instead of a webring of several sites scattered around the web. But I'll let the waypoints-united guys give their opinion...

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."