View Single Post
Re: Good or Fixed SturmBot Waypoints for DoD_Caen?
Old
  (#7)
madmax2
RCbot Waypointers Group

Default Re: Good or Fixed SturmBot Waypoints for DoD_Caen? - 19-08-2019

I believe this is the wpt I uploaded before (18092 bytes), it's not a "fixed" wpt, it's just from sturmbot 1.6. Give it a try, but It didn't seem to solve the problem Rich was having? It's the Same as in DoD_Insane's waypoint pack from the sturmbot site.

I did find a wpt in a backup folder, the sb17b wpt, not sure where it came from, I don't think it came with sturmbot17b? It's 20478 bytes, not 20198 bytes.

I think Caen2 from the mod versions of the game, later became Caen for the retail steam version. If the waypoints from sturmbot 1.6 or 1.7 have some problems, you could try renaming the Caen2 wpt to Caen. If it then won't load the waypoint, try renaming the map to caen2 instead. I think it works one way or the other on sturmbot...?

Not sure if I have a fixed waypoint for Caen, or for which version, looked on a couple PC's, but couldn't find any "fixed" waypoints so far? My backups are a bit disorganized in multiple places...

What version of dod are you playing, steam dod v1.3 or some older or mod version? There were 2 or 3 versions of the map.
Attached Files
File Type: zip dod_caen_wpts.zip (33.8 KB, 353 views)