View Single Post
console won't open
Old
  (#1)
eyekast

Default console won't open - 21-12-2004

well first let me say hi and i never knew you could do this much stuff to counter strike. i've read alot of posts ran through the thought process of a few other posters trying to figure out why i can;t get podbot to work...before i even get to that i have a snag the ingame console won't come up i checked the config file and the toggle console is bound to"`" when i hit this in game nothing...i tried hitting"=" also nothing....i really have no idea what's going with a server i just log on to steam hit play counter strike and create server..then join game..so where ever that leaves me...server, lan, i don't know....i really want to get this bot working but i guess this comes first...right? i have windows 2000 and as far as which cs version i have i bought half life 2 and counter strike source came with it.....it says v1.6 so i guess that's it... but i heard people mention something about retail version is different...and that's what i have...i know i don;t make any sense....so you can see my problem... thanks chris