Thread: progress
View Single Post
Re: progress
Old
  (#211)
Persephone

Default Re: progress - 26-05-2020

Any progress sir?

While we're waiting for your updates, I will ask something to you.

Does the BOT have an unique way of fight which human players didn't ?

Look at this screenshot for example. When playing Opposing Force CTF mode, after round was cleared, you can save the game result and store it on ofctfstats.log inside the gearbox folder. Pay attention to the stats I've print bold.

In that custom map, there is no Rocket Launcher, Tau Cannon, Gluon Gun, or any explosive weapons. The only weapon that could deal most damage is Sniper Rifle. However, no matter how accurate I used it, I never dealt damage higher than it when I shoot it at their head (even with Accelerator Power Up which increase damage). And in some cases, even it wouldn't have killed them instantly. Look at this :

See? My highest damage was only 100. So it means I never reach damage higher than it. Imagine when BOT can deals damage more than 100 to you (even just with Desert Eagle) and you will die instantly. It's pretty annoying and I hope your Sandbot never do such a thing.

In addition, when I was playing Wizardwars with HPB_BOT, their "magic missile" seems can be "reflected" when passing above a trampoline (below the Thornplant). However, when I did the same thing, my projectile never being reflected. That's why I ask to you once again : Does BOT have an unique power which normal human don't ?