View Single Post
Re: POD Bot mm V3 the latest released build
Old
  (#7)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: POD Bot mm V3 the latest released build - 22-03-2007

V3 Build 18b

Since now the beta V3B18b became the official version. As You could see in beta updates topic the changes ( since V3B18 ) are:
+ FIXED bug with bots not planting the bomb (while debugging I saw the bot "thinks" it has mp5navy instead C4 instead in its hands, but it even haven't had mp5navy at all).
+ FIXED bug with pb_minbots not working correctly since pb_botquotamatch has been implemented.
+ Added - the bots hould run better on higher fps PC (some addition to msec code calculation).
+ FIXED - the bots should react on a sound better again (I've noticed a lot of times I was fireing at them and they weren't reacting at all like without hearing me).
+ Added/fixed - the bots should switch to better weapon after hearing the enemy nearby (except they are planting/defusing the bomb). Because of that they may use nades less often.
+ FIXED - when the bot shoot at the enemy behind the wall, he shouldn't hit him the same way as he could hit him while seeing him (for example by one shot into the head). It should be more randomly now.

Last edited by KWo; 23-04-2007 at 12:29..